Effective Date: 14/09/2018
Website Covered: www.crownion.com
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Crownion Ltd (“the Company”) are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“the Agreement”) all parts and subparts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this Website and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us,We: The Company, as the creator, operator and publisher of the Website, makes the Website and certain services on it available to users. Crownion Ltd, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first person pronoun will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the user: You as the user of the Website will be referred throughout this Agreement with second person pronoun such as You, Your, Yours or as User.
- Parties: Collectively the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as parties.
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if you accept this Agreement.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
The Company may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data or information developed by the Company, and other materials, which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services (“Company Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the Company Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Company Material may not be used for any other purpose, and this licence terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property (“ Company IP address”). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company’s IP address and that you will not use the Company’s IP address for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reduce or distribute the Company’s IP address in any way including electronically or via registration of any new trademark, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URL), without express written permission from the Company.
- In other to make the Website and Services available to You, You hereby grant the Company a royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide licence to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative work of any content You publish, upload or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). The Company claims no further proprietary rights in Your Content.
- If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
As a User of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information including but not limited to Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You use the Website and Services. You must not share any such identifying information with any third party and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website and Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited by this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services or general business of the Company.
- You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse or threaten others or otherwise violate any persons legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate to any device viruses or other software that may damage the property of another User or the Company;
- To perpetrate any act of fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstake or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any groups;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
AFFILIATE MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
The Company, through the Website and Services may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the Company receives a commission on or a percentage of the sale of goods and services on or through the Website. The Company may also accept advertising and sponsorship from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
Through Your use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or Service, You authorise the Company to use Your information in Nigeria and any other country where we may operate.
- Information We may collect or receive: When You register for an account, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Service, We may also receive information from external applications that You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technology such as cookies, usage data, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- How We use information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our Website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this We may work with third party providers.
- How You can protect Your information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may also choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication, personal analysis and advertisement purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be medical advice, legal advice or financial advice and no fiduciary relationship has been created between You and the Company. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
REVERSE ENGINEERING AND SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineering or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services.
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorised access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interface to any host, user or network.
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to indemnify the Company and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND CONTENTS
The Company may occasionally post links to third party websites and other services. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third party services linked to Our Website.
MODIFICATION AND VARIATION
The Company may from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and take effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modification or variation will replace any previous version of this Agreement, unless previous versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- To extend any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the previous, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable an valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing previous versions of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modification to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued acceptance of this Agreement.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modification to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to renew the modified Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all previous contemporaneous agreements or understanding, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
The Company may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a schedule or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason but that the Company shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
TERM, TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
The Company may terminate this Agreement with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Company specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including but not limited to violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligation, and/or publishing or distributing illegal materials. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requiring termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an “As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. The Company also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Service. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your device, or as a result of loss of Your data from Your use of this Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and the Company is not liable for any such damage or loss.
You agree that the Website provides access to a rewards system and by accessing the Website and accepting this Agreement, You are entering into a membership with the Website. Nothing in this Agreement creates any agency, partnership or joint venture between you and The Website. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of The Website. You may not make any statement that would contradict anything in this section.
During Your use of the Website and/or Services you will have opportunities to earn money for participating in Vibes and PayBoard successfully on the Website.
If the Crownion is unsatisfied with the activity history of any user, we reserve the right to refuse remittance and further take disciplinary actions against that user which includes and is not limited to deleting their Site account.
PAYMENT METHOD, CHANGES AND FRAUD PREVENTION
The Website reserves the right to change the payment method(s) made available to a member and/or the payment method selected by a member without prior notification. In order to mitigate fraud, the Website reserves the right to request photo identification or other reasonable proof of identity from a User requesting payment. If proof of identity is requested, payment will be held until all requested documents have been received and approved by The Website. Failure to provide adequate proof of identity within a timely manner will result in forfeiture of any payment due.
If you are having problems receiving remittance after any withdrawal attempt, you may contact The Website through the provided methods to attempt to resolve the issue
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Company arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to 10,000 Nigerian Naira. This section applies to any and all claims by You including but not limited to lost profits, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
- LANGUAGE: All communication made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English Language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE AND CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of Nigeria shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind between You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Nigeria. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue and jurisdiction is not permissive but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of the Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in Nigeria. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator and such arbitrator shall have n authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing laws of Nigeria. Each Party shall be their own cots and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on federal and state laws, ordinances, and regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may as an exception to this sub-part be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regards to arbitral claims.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts or sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such conditions, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provisions of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any further enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings for parts or sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organisation only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has the authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company is not liable for failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including email.
For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org